Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Final Project Hand out -Travis Buck


Travis Buck
Can we trust our work to Cloud Computing?
Project Link:
Click Here
Case Study Link:
Click Here

Starting this I really wanted to find out what was out there right now in terms of Cloud Computing Services. Not just what Google was offering to the world. Originally, I have been very skeptical on trusting anything cloud computing right now. I have used free online storage accounts, online email accounts, and Google docs. Like most people, I didn't feel Cloud Computing was to a point yet where it could be relied upon. What I found changed my mind. This eyeOS Cloud Computing really surprised me. I now think, installed on the right server that this system could help out most small business. After doing this project, I really feel that we are only about a year from having these "web-top" computers being comparable to most desktops we can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment